Colin Cameron, CPA, CA
Welcome to my blog. I am a management consultant in Vancouver, Canada providing strategic profit-focused advice to small and midsized law firms. I can help your business realize its true profit potential.
Earn more in less time and achieve all strategic goals!
Give me a call or email to find out more.
Interesting Articles & Info
- "Accounting firm enters business law market" – My comments in the March 14, 2016 issue of Law Times
- "Client cost pressures put the squeeze on mid-tier law firms" – My comments in the February 5, 2014 issue of the Globe & Mail
- "Dentons to start ‘Uber of global referrals network industry’" – My comments in the May 16, 2016 issue of Law Times
- "Dentons, Dacheng law firm deal covers over 6,500 lawyers in 50 countries" – My comments in the January 23, 2015 issue of the Globe & Mail
- "DLA Eyes Canada After Heenan Blaikie Goes Bust" – My comments in the Feb 6, 2014 issue of The American Lawyer
- "How did Heenan Blaikie fall so quickly?" – My comments in the February 10, 2014 issue of Law Times
- "Increasing law firm profitability – what's working and what's not?" – My article published in the June 18, 2012 issue of Canadian Lawyer
- "It's not all about money" – My comments in the July 4, 2016 issue of Canadian Lawyer
- "Partnership unmasked" – My comments in the January 6, 2014 issue of Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- "Planning for Success" – My June 1, 2011 post on Small Firm Innovation
- "When To Expand Your Firm, When To Outsource" – My comments in the September 26, 2018 issue of CBA PracticeLink
- "Win-Win Alternative Fee Arrangements" – My article published in the July/Aug 2012 issue of the ABA Law Practice Magazine
- "Your Financial Dashboard" – Sept/Oct 2013 issue of ABA Law Practice magazine (co-authored with Stephen Mabey)
- A white paper I wrote for Clio on "Realization Rates in Law Firms" – May, 2014
- “Canadian Firm Fasken Bolts on Boutique for Second British Columbia Base” – My comments in the February 15, 2018 issue of The American Lawyer
© Profits for Partners, Management Consulting Inc. 2009-2023 – All Rights Reserved